How to create an online store yourself? This question sooner or later ask themselves entrepreneurs successfully trading in the real world. Like it or not, online business is becoming increasingly important and many prefer to order all kinds of products on AliExpress than to wander through the markets in search of the right things.
Immediately see: how to create an online store quickly in the constructor
Regarding entrepreneurs, some are willing to invest considerable budgets and such people are advised to contact the specialized web-Studio where they will create a powerful and well-functioning shop that can work with thousands of products. But most small businesses just are not ready to invest 100 000 rubles in the creation of an online store, it is not necessary, because for many enough simple store 50-100 of goods that it is possible to create your own.
From water — to the point. Details after studying this article, you will be able to create a few days of your online shop on WordPress and immediately receive your first sale.
How to create an online store yourself
- Lesson starter
- Lesson 1
- Lesson 2
- Lesson 3
- Lesson 4
- Lesson 5
- Lesson 6
- Lesson 7
- Lesson 8
- Lesson 9
- Lesson 10
- Lesson 11
- Lesson 12
- Lesson 13
- Lesson 14
- Lesson 15
- Lesson 16
- Lesson 17
- Lesson 18 — connection of payment cards
- Lesson 19 — the launch of the store (the fastest way)
- Step by step
- The answers to the questions
So, some time ago, I'm on your channel posted a video for beginners to build a website and turning it into a online store. Recommended that you study all the videos, I see no need to repeat it in text form as it is always 1 better to see once. Below I systematized all the information and created a step-by-step instruction.
Lesson 0 (enter) — website creation in WordPress
Lesson 1 — creating an online store
Lesson 2 — setting up an online store
Lesson 3 — how to configure WooCommerce
Lesson 4 — promotion, SEO optimization of the online store
Lesson 5 — customize the appearance of your website
Lesson 6 — connect the payment system, the installation of meters
Lesson 7 — how to put social buttons to blog and protect the store
Lesson 8 — where to get customers in the online store
Lesson 9 — how to speed up website and other improvements
Lesson 10 — how to create a button "custom"
Lesson 11 — how to set up the payment on the card by number and translate the templates (themes)
Lesson 12 — how to set up events in Google Analytics and customize the delivery
Lesson 13 — custom master page — Page Biluder or Visual Composer
Lesson 14 — how to quickly set up a beautiful appearance + new template
Lesson 15 — how to connect the payment Yandex Money and Webmoney
Lesson 16 — how to customize premium template for WooCommerce 3.0
Lesson 17 — customizing themes Woostroid — part 2
Lesson 18 — connection of payment cards on the website
Lesson 19 — easy way to create online store
In this tutorial I show you how to quickly setup your store to WooCommerce using WebPoint premium template Store. It is the most urgent lesson added in 2020 and on it you can very easily and quickly set up shop. Link to the template here, the promo code for 10% discount: beprofy
- Register domain name if EN is cheap here
- Order hosting for example here
- Automatically install WordPress directly from the options of hosting that is available on most of them.
- Download and install theme for the store. A lot of them, I recommend Mega Shop or a newer Boulder that has a more modern design and the possibility of a landing of your goods.
- Install required plugins to work shop: Cyr to Lat enhanced, WooCommerce, Saphali Woocommerce Russian, Page Builder by SiteOrigin.
- Custom WooCommerce as we need, setting all the parameters, such as: currency, shop, shipping, taxes etc
- Custom shop, special attention should be paid to the setup of CNC and etc.
- Creating categories of goods.
- Add about 10 test items in different categories in order to visually customize our store.
- Check the how does the ordering of the goods, which come out of admin, try to put a product to the cart and do all the actions that will make a potential buyer: check on the website, order processing, and so on.
- Go to admin panel and check that our order added successfully.
Answers to frequently asked questions:
1. What to do if WooCommerce in English?
Apparently you have not worked on automatic translation, which is already in the latest versions of WooCommerce.
Solution: need to manually update the translations by going to WooCommerce settings (see lesson 3, 4:06). If that doesn't work, you need to connect via FTP and manually upload files of Russification in the folder wp-content/languages/plugins. Download the archive here of course you need to unzip.
2. In the transition section of the product website gives a 404 error — what to do?
Everything is simple, for some reason, the URL address of the product category is displayed in Russian "product-category" that is not working properly and gives an error 404.
Solution: need to manually change the settings of the CNC for these categories in the WordPress options. See how to do it in the video, lesson 3, 44:20
3. In the template "MegaShop" truncates product names — how to fix?
It is so decided by the developers that the product was beautiful.
Solution: edit the file content-product.php. Find it via FTP and find the function in
instead put .
The article will be constantly updated, all questions can ask in the comments, but to quickly get the answer, write in this topic https://vk.com/topic-75004120_33064819
If you do not want to bother, can enjoy the shop I have here
Attention! My new course for beginners — how to create an online store on OpenCart , I recommend you watch it, everything is very convenient!