The article earned on AliExpress I was told of several methods of earnings in this mega-store and also considered working with Aliexpress affiliate program via AD1 and Admitad itself. Before you read any further this article, I recommend to read first. Read? Means continue.
No doubt, but...From March of last year, I worked with the AliExpress through the popular affiliate program Admitad. I have to say — it was not arbitrage traffic and selling all kinds of small goods from their sites with a large attendance. Total traffic on these 2 sites about 25-30K uniques a day, but the program gets up to 500-700 people daily. So it was more like a part time job, not real earnings. However, sometimes I managed to earn very well.
In the first 10 months, "dripped" is about 1400$, which is actually pretty good, especially considering the fact that it is completely passive income and I almost didn't do it, but only gave the topic the authors which articles to write and were given the keys.
But is it all good?
And here's the catch. Earned to wait a very long time. And you do not pay attention, it is khold in 70 days in the rules of the offer, in fact it is more than six months. Yes, Yes, and nothing else! In Admitad has to literally beg for the money earned, and approved applications are free to "lie" in statistics for several months. In my case, earned in the summer of 2014 I was able to get only in March 2015 (70??? days) 🙂
Actually it does not bother me to wait for your$ 500 six months — quite a common thing for the site owner, but in the case of arbitration, it turns into stupidity. Judge: took the money, sold the car, poured a budget of$ 5K for example, earned 7K$ on AliExpress and all, wait, now six months of their money and eating locusts wild honey 😀
What are the alternatives?
Of course I began to look for alternatives and in the end Riddick kind person gave me a different affiliate program AliExpress — ali.epn.bz. As I understand it — the guys are serious and work directly with AliExpress. They even visited the headquarters of Alibaba Group in China (Hangzhou) and talked to the shop manual.
So, we replaced the main links on 2 sites and earnings gradually went up.
It is worth noting that some sellers are greedy and don't pay more than 2.4% of sales, which of course is mere pennies on cheap products, but there are those who pay 50%.
To do this, the program has a special option "to Select products with the highest Commission." Then she climbs right in with the idea — how to make money, but will tell about it next time 🙂
What are the advantages?
One of the interesting aspects — the payment directly to the account in ePayments.com (RIP already can't 😀 ). Why is it good? It's simple — you can order a Mastercard debit card in this payment system to receive money the easiest way — directly to the account in the system, and then throw on the card and withdraw from any ATM around the globe.
In the next article I will do a detailed review of this affiliate program will tell you how to generate affiliate links how to link the domain name and how to earn it, and while register.
!Update for 2017
Guys, a few updates since the article was written a long time ago.
1. Admitad now pays quickly, that is, such long delays as they were before now there. Hold much less and you can get money fast payment.
2. In today's harsh time, Aliexpress completely changed the policies of their affiliate programs and now there are a number of products for which they pay 6%, and there are very many goods for which there is no charge. Epn invented a special tool that allows you to check whether the goods is payable by reference. Also the sellers on Aliexpress often change policy.
For example: you sell the phone, at the time of publication links to check the goods and he was in the category of paid, but after a while go and check — it may be not paid. That is for sale you will not get a penny. It is necessary to consider and Yes, in 2017 Aliexpress "took away" approximately 90% of the earnings from the webmasters, the conditional remaining 10% is divided among the successfully casacara (the buyer) and the affiliate (you and me). According to some information the cashback use about 35% (again, at today November 2017).
These are the things the guys 🙂