Big photo tour on the trip in Dalat. The town is very much as its location (high mountains), and the local atmosphere. Unlike Nha Trang, you can really relax the soul, good energy, pine trees and mountain air of this feature. In January the temperature kept at 25 degrees Celsius and at night drops to +12-15 degrees, so, if I decide to go there, stock up on warm clothes.
1. The road to the city lies among picturesque landscapes of mountain ranges and waterfalls. Views of the valley.
2. On the way to the city tourists are imported to the Lin Phuoc pagoda (Linh Phuoc Pagoda). The place is fun, but that's a topic for another article.
3. Rented a room in the hotel Dalat Hotel Du Parc.
4. Evening lanterns.
5. A distinctive feature of the hotel is the old style. Staying here all the time you catch yourself thinking that back in the past years 70.
6. The old Elevator. To ride it is a pleasure.
8. Floor somehow reminded me of the PC game "Mafia 2".
9. And this is the number. It smells like old man. Wooden floors, furniture, bed, everything fits the era, as well as a distinctive flavor that I remember from childhood was the smell of grandpa's chest.
10. Go for a walk. There are no palm trees, but there's such pine.
11. The visitor's center. Here you can get free city map and learn all that your heart desires. Be sure the card I recommend to take, because it has all the attractions of the city.
12. A pleasant cafe.
13. And then there's the lake.
14. Sell tangerine trees for the holiday.
16. Flower. The size of a baby's head. There are many.
17. More flowers.
18. Cafe on the lake.
19. I'll see you around!
20. One of the main roads. Yellow round wood in the center is the shopping Mall BIG C.
21. Trees for the holiday.
22. Path by the lake.
23. Beautiful houses among the dense groves of coniferous trees. Most likely they give in — you will need to find out if we'll go next time.
25. The building on the hill, don't know what it is.
26. Flower garden (Dalat Flower Garden). Here, just a sea of various colors. This Park is worth to devote a separate article.
27. Xuan Huong Lake. Located in the heart of the city.
28. Cafe on the lake.
31. Since the city was founded by the French, it is logical to assume that the lat has its own "Eiffel" tower.
32. The luxury hotel.
33. City market. Here you can buy a lot of things: cheap things are of poor quality, fruits, vegetables, Dalat strawberries, nuts, oils, etc.
34. The area in front of the market.
35. A view from a different angle.
36. But as crowded here in the evening.
37. Hotel near the market.
38. NGOC LAN hotel.
39. But so sell here aquarium fish.
40. Cafe in the center.
43. Stores with cheap shoes.
44. The picturesque streets.
47. Saigon Dalat Hotel.
49. The windmill on the roof. I do not know for beauty or do produce something.
50. Cool morning at Hotel Du Parc, fresh air and pleasant views.
51. The local bus stand.
52. We are heading for the cable car.
53. Here there are wonderful views that can be admired endlessly.
54. On the opposite side you can admire the city.
55. Panorama Of Da Lat. The wide building in the center, near the tower — our hotel.
56. Cable car.
57. Greenhouses, gardens, houses.
58. Flowers — many of them here.
59. The Central square of the city. Known for its creative architecture.
61. What are these warriors?
62. Pine trees are everywhere.
63. The bridge across the lake.
64. Park with a view of the local architecture.
65. That reminds?
66. Hotel "Diamond"
68. These trees are sold in pots. You can buy and put at home or to plant in the yard. Are you kidding me?
69. Watermelons at 5000 Dong.
70. House? Cafe? Ship? Asylum in "Fallout case"? (Underline).
72. A mixture of styles. Some mix turned out. Don't know what it is.
73. Railway station in da lat. As I understand it — it has no effect on the main purpose, but exists as a tourist attraction.
75. At a certain time, here comes a classic train that rolls of tourists in the area.
78. In the evening it looks even more romantic.
79. Sammy Hotel
81. The hotel "Crazy House" — a madhouse.
That's all for now. The following posts will tell about this "crazy hotel", waterfalls, walks on electrosynth in the woods and more. Subscribe to my Instagram, join the group — it will be more interesting.